Teen electrocuted whilst hoisting Argentine flag | Bangladesh | ABnews24

Mon, September 24, 2018
Teen electrocuted whilst hoisting Argentine flag
Dhaka, 9 June, Abnews: A teenager boy was electrocuted while hoisting the flag of Argentina in Richi village of the district town on Friday.
 
The deceased was identified as Riyad Ahmed, son of Jitu Mia.
 
The incident occurred when the victim came in contact with a live electric wire whilst hoisting the flag atop his house this morning, leaving him critically injuries. Meanwhile, his brother Selim Mia also received injured when he tried to save Riyad.
 
Later, the injured were sent to Habiganj Sadar Hospital but, Riyad succumbed to his injuries on the way to the hospital.
 
Habiganj Sadar Hospital doctor Mehedi Hasan confirmed the matter.
 
ABN/Adrian/Jasim/AD
  • Latest News
  • Most Viewed