Dhaka, 1 April, Abnews: To make your dining room look more stylish and modern, invest in simple yet elegant décor pieces like tapered candles, silver tea sets and fancy coasters, suggest experts.
Experts have given a few inputs:
* If you are passionate about drinks and love to experiment with them, then creating a home bar should be on your to-do list. The silverware bar accessories will help you to create a space that’s original, functional and striking enough that will highlight the centrepiece of your home.
* Just as the vases are the centrepiece of the living room, so is the dining table of the dining room.
A candle holder can be placed as a centrepiece on a beautiful table runner. Taper candles too can be added for a more vibrant and enlarged effect.
* Unique silver tea sets with stones like rose quartz and lapis give your home a luxe effect and the use of copper stones with silver will also bring regal and Victorian designs to life.
* Add a silver jug flower chaste for a stylish look.
* A superbly crafted agate coaster with a pretty design in silver is also an elegant accessory.
* Place a silver photo frame and a timepiece embellished in semi precious stones for a sophisticated laid table.