Six shops gutted in Satkhira fire | Economy | ABnews24

Sun, November 18, 2018
Six shops gutted in Satkhira fire
Satkhira, 3 Mar, Abnews: Six shops were gutted in a fire that broke out Pakapole area of Satkhira early Saturday.
 
Fire service officials said that the fire might have erupted from an electric short circuit at a shop and it soon engulfed the adjoining shops.
 
On information, two units of fire serive rushed to the spot and doused the blaze.
 
The affected shops' owners claimed that the extent of losses caused by the fire would be around Tk 20 lakh.
 
ABN/Adrian/Jasim/AD
  • Latest News
  • Most Viewed